Sunday, March 22, 2015

DIY foot stretcher

This is much cheaper than buying one online and it at least gives a good start on stretching your feet.
Supplies:
plank of wood (mine is 2 feet long and 3 inches wide, I got it at Home Depot)
Paint and other decorating materials ex.glitter (optional)
Something to place your foot on (optional) I used a piece of leather from hobby lobby, it was like $2, but I have also seen people use an old sock.
Really thick elastic ( I couldn't find thick enough elastic so I just overlapped it and stitched it together)

1. If you are decorating your wood do that first

2. Place the material for your foot on with hot glue
3. Wrap the elastic around the board, you can secure it by tying it or nailing it to the board. Make sure it is tight so there is resistance when you slide your foot under it.
I used the weight on the end just to hold the board flat. Once you have your foot stretcher set up just point your foot and try to straighten your leg, make sure the board stays flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment